Welcome to your FIREPROOF GREAT DATE!
We hope you enjoy the movie and that this date will energize your relationship. If you are familiar with 10 Great Dates you will recognize the dating format. Itís crafted to be positive, non-threatening and friendly. So relax and get ready for a great time together. If you enjoy this date and arenít familiar with 10 Great Dates, look around for a 10 Great Dates group at a church near you!
Claudia & David Arp
Download Your FIREPROOF Great Date Exercise Questions PRE-DATE PREPARATION
Preparing for you date can make a huge difference. Take a few minutes now to:
- Pick a time for your FIREPROOF GREAT DATE.
- Print out 2 copies of the Dating Exercise to take with you.
- If needed, make arrangements for childcare. If you are attending a 10 Great Dates group, call and make your reservation for childcare (if provided).
- Find show times and location for the movie. You might want to get your tickets on line to avoid crowds.
- Choose a great outfit to wear—remember this is a date!
- Take a leap of faith and go to the movie together—it's an action-packed love story!
Here are five easy steps for having a Great Date! On your date night:
- Show up at the movie.
- Watch the movie and don't forget to hold hands. (Remember this is a date!)
- After the movie go out for a piece of pie, milkshake, coffee or you favorite treat.
- Talk about the movie and the topics in your FIREPROOF GREAT DATE. Take turns sharing your answers and really listen to your mate as he or she shares.
Following this simple guide can result in a fun, enlightening date. Take turns sharing your answers to the following questions.
TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE:
- What was the most humorous scene in the movie?
- What was the most touching scene?
- Why do you think Caleb and Catherine's relationship had gone south?
- Who were the people that were influencing Caleb? Catherine?
- What advice would you give to Caleb and Catherine as they begin the process of restoring and revitalizing their marriage?
TALKING ABOUT US:
- Who are the influencers in our lives?
- Who do we know whose marriage is a great model for us?
- If I were writing the "The Love Dare" what is one thing I would include?
- What is one step we can take to energize our relationship?
Go on and plan another "Great Date." We believe that fun in marriage is serious business. Have you ever met anyone on the way to the divorce court who were dating and having fun together? We haven't! So keep on dating! © 2008 Provident Films LLC, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. All rights reserved